Oil Field Systems
- Roll up doors on each end and both sides of package
- 2 - Continuous Duty Generators
- Hazardous-Duty night work lights mounted inside unit
- Momentary transfer switch to allow changeover of power while working.
- No Fuel Tank Onboard.
- Rig Air Compressor hard-wired & Mounted in package
- Main Breaker Control Panel with individual breakers
- Plug-in receptacles
Poor Boy Degasser - Gas Buster
- Poor Boy Degasser (Gas Buster) is the vertical vessel type whose application is to remove natural gas from drilling mud when it returns from the well while circulating mud in order to control the well.
- 48” tank with 6” opening for gas discharge on top
- 12” flow-line opening
- Well bore can be circulated with or without the degasser.